Get Up Close & personal
With predators of all shapes and sizes
Millions of sardines, and other baitfish, are moving north to spawn, closely stalked by their predators. Meanwhile pods of humpback whales are migrating north to warmer waters to give birth. Nature and wildlife enthusiasts as well as photographers will get a chance to capture ocean wildlife as never imagined.
What is included?
- 7 Night Accommodation
- Soft gear hire (Wetsuit, fins, mask and snorkel)
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Lunch on boat
- 5 Days at sea (weather permitting)
- 8m RIB (SAMSA Licensed up 40 miles offshore)
- Hire of tanks and weight belt
- Air fills
- Experienced skipper & guide
- Launching permit for Mdumbi river mouth
What is NOT included?
- Scheduled Airport Transfers
- Scuba equipment hire
- Travel & Diving Insurance
- Additional sightseeing & activities not specified
17 Jun - 23 Jun
24 June- 1 Jul
What people think
“Amazing trip and better than expected. Would definitely recommend. Really cool experience seeing the seals so close. We also got lucky and saw other dolphins (up close) and a whale (from a distance)”
“I have already been twice and now booked my third dive experience always amazing and run by lovely knowledgable people”
Once in a lifetime experience in the beautiful rolling hills and rural african landscape of Mdumbi, Wildcoast. Space filling up quick book today to avoid disappointment.
Request to book
Central Beach Car Park
+27 (0) 82 829 0809